• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back to a Civic?

I've got a hole in the garage that I'm going to fill in the next few weeks.

FK2 or A45....:eek:

Blimey. Name blast from the past. How you doing bud?

FK imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FK2!

I test drove an A45 when looking at potentials before my M2. Blisteringly quick but very very numb

Blimey. Name blast from the past. How you doing bud?

FK imo.

Hi pal, I'm really good thanks, hows everybody on here? It seems very very quiet, even more so on CTRO. I see a few oldies are still active Dotty (Stu) Milarno Chris etc.

Don't pick a turbo car, it will end by blowing bad experience in diesel c220 blown, 320d blown, seat blown

It will be my first petrol turbo having owned K20's for 8 years or so.

FK2!

I test drove an A45 when looking at potentials before my M2. Blisteringly quick but very very numb

That seems to be the general consensus but like you say very quick. The cabin is a nicer place to be though and I'm not looking for pure performance.

That seems to be the general consensus but like you say very quick. The cabin is a nicer place to be though and I'm not looking for pure performance.

Yeah I agree the cabin is a nicer place but although not looking for pure performance I do think you’d get bored quickly in the A45

18K :)

Looked at the RS3's but the looks in and out are boring.

We have 2 VW's on the drive so also looking at the Golf, but again they just don't give me the horn.

I’d be looking at a decent fk2 for that. I’d probably go for one of the black editions if I was to get another , I’m sure someone on here was selling one (though sold from memory) it seemed to take a while to sell.

That's a very nice looking FK2, and only 100 made. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dealers I wanted to visit are still closed. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was a dog Loxy, that pic was not the actual car, same colour etc. Just been to the smoke and back for no reason and 200 quid lighter in train fares.

Got my deposit back and walked away, it look well in the pics and had a massive spec. Real shame.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It was a dog Loxy, that pic was not the actual car, same colour etc. Just been to the smoke and back for no reason and 200 quid lighter in train fares.

Got my deposit back and walked away, it look well in the pics and had a massive spec. Real shame.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Got a link ?

Back