• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Tegiwa exhaust identification

Hi,

I've just taken this exhaust off my wife's car and wondered if you could help me identify it so I can advertise it correctly. It says Tegiwa on it but it doesn't match anything in their current range. The pipe is 2.5". Any idea on what it's called so I don't mislead anyone when placing an ad? I've read that Tegiwa exhaust are the quietest road going that aren't standard. I don't know what the others are like but this isn't particularly quiet but then again it's not particularly load either. I know that that's bugger all help but I've heard tegiwa described as a bit louder than standard and this seems louder than that.

tegiwa.jpg

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

How's the Toyota ? :D

I'm guessing that exhaust is from an FN2 Civic Type R (2007-2011) ?

Looks like this one...

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiw...OURrT-IsIiu9EuTrfJeZzIEbgPB6MpZhoCNdsQAvD_BwE

They may have changed it slightly over the years but the one in your pic looks to be the same as this :smt023

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the Toyota ? :D

I'm guessing that exhaust is from an FN2 Civic Type R (2007-2011) ?

Looks like this one...

They may have changed it slightly over the years but the one in your pic looks to be the same as this :smt023

The Toyota is absolutely superb thanks. I'm really sorry Mark but where do you know me from? Did you used to have an rx8?

Yes, that's right, it's from a 2009 car. It does look similar but the main pipe is 2.5" rather than 70mm... do you think it's simply an earlier version of the same exhaust?

Many thanks,

Mark

Are you putting a standard exhaust back on ?

Please tell me you already have one [-o< as we cleared the shed out a couple of weeks ago & threw a perfectly good genuine Honda FN2 exhaust in the skip 8-[

Yes, the Tegiwa was too noisy for my wife. We were looking for a standard one on ebay for absolutely ages and one came up a week ago for £70 delivered.

Back