• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rage wheel weight.

Hi Guys.

I've searched online and in here, but i can't seem to find the weight of the Honda Rage alloy's fitted to FN2's.

I can find all the other size spec's but not the weight (without tyre) does anyone know what it is or where the info can be found please? I'm sure i've seen it before and i've got 11Kg's stuck in my head. Anyway...

I'm looking at some after market wheels and have some in mind (Work Emotion T7R's) and i wanted to make sure they were at least lighter... I'll be dropping down from the 19's to 18's but going wider to 8.5J according to Driftworks The Work's are 9.9Kg which i thought was quite heavy. The other contender is the Konig Hypergrams. So if anyone has any opinions or experience with either of these wheels i'd be keen to hear them.

Sorry if it's been asked 1000 times before.

Cheers

Found another thread where a guy weighed his Rage alloys before selling them & claims 10.9 kg :p

Gotta love the Internet :lol:

Either way your hunch was pretty close :smt023

Back