• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much is a dc5 manifold and cat worth

Hey all,

I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3”. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Hey all,

I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3”. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone?

Cheers
I recently sold my 4-2 section for £100.00 and the cat section separately for £220.00.

The cat section prices fluctuate quite significantly, couple of weeks after I sold mine same guy was offering 320 for one. Brad_ep3 is the guys username on Instagram.

I recently sold my 4-2 section for £100.00 and the cat section separately for £220.00.

The cat section prices fluctuate quite significantly, couple of weeks after I sold mine same guy was offering 320 for one. Brad_ep3 is the guys username on Instagram.

Awesome thabks for the advice

I would be advertising for around £400 currently EP3 genuine cats are going for around £400 -£550 depending on condition.

Back