• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2011 FN2 Deep Sapphire Blue

I think my time with this car is up, I was hoping for a modern version of an 80's hot hatch but its just too capable to be entertaining. I'm old, I like my action at lower speeds. As a result it's now for sale on a popular auction site.

Just like me to buy something, spend a lot of money on it and sell it again....

All sold?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

No it's on eBay at the moment, had a nice level of bubbling interest but not enough to get it sold yet. I'll drop the price every now and then until it sells. I'm not in a screaming rush. I think it's fairly priced but it's so subjective because some people place more or less importance on the rarity, some view it's unmodified nature as a bonus, other people view it as a pain etc.

Bearing in mind how many people seem to swap the FN2 for fast Audis I seem to be getting a lot of offers to part-ex Audi S3s and such! Still no interest so I've dropped the price a little, which is a shame as she is now proving to be a real charmer. I'm starting to fall back in love as I learn to drive it better. However the new car is already ordered so it's still going.

Back