• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Bit of fun on the way home

Meet a focus st mk2 on the way home. Thought I would gauge my car, really surprised me. It opened out on to a dual carriageway and I was behind him to start. It only pulled a metre away till I hit vtec and stayed with him all the way. He was well going for it because that sucker was loud. Thought I’d get trounced, but the girl did well. Obviously it was standard I would have thought, but who cares. The handling of the civic is excellent, so much faith, can’t wait to get the fast road set up, crazy be crazy fun.

Was it in reverse ? :lol:

Ha, well he didn't get away, not even pulling away, think he was a little surprised, more than me really because he gave up when we hit 60 because that is the speed limit. Was stuck behind him as a car was in front of him, but was in that region of being in second but just not enough to drop into first so had to stay in second with the car sounding like it was going to blow up lol. But as we pulled onto the dual carriageway into two lanes he tried going like a bullet because that car was loud. There was no mistaking that. There was no chance I was going to pass him, I know that, but if that little honda on my drive just had that little more power.....dammmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha, well he didn't get away, not even pulling away, think he was a little surprised, more than me really because he gave up when we hit 60 because that is the speed limit. Was stuck behind him as a car was in front of him, but was in that region of being in second but just not enough to drop into first so had to stay in second with the car sounding like it was going to blow up lol. But as we pulled onto the dual carriageway into two lanes he tried going like a bullet because that car was loud. There was no mistaking that. There was no chance I was going to pass him, I know that, but if that little honda on my drive just had that little more power.....dammmmmm
Ace! Any more race stories to share? This is awesome stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ace! Any more race stories to share? This is awesome stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ha, got loads of stories, not civic one this one
When I had my hyundai coupe had a renault megane racing me... I mean following me on my way to work at 6am speed restrictions followed at all times of course. I had just fitted some new tyres and knew I could hit a certain corner at a respectable speed and it was just a little damp. I went round but the latter didn't, all I heard was tyre screeching and a bit of smoke, I didn't think much of it and pulled off into tesco car park at roundabout. When I got out of the car, two work men shouted at me "did you see that car behind you "no" I replied "he's just done a 360 in the middle of the road" I replied "french cars for you". Must have lost back end going round the corner, guess that's what all the noise was. The moral of the story is when you really look at it deeply is....fit better tyres :p
No more stories as this is not my thread...doh is my thread, getting carried away.do have another civic and an old man in a 220 mondeo

Last edited by a moderator:
Back