• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Custom Exhaust fabricators.

Can anyone recommend some custom exhaust fabricators as a lot of people seem to have them but dont say who made them.
I currently have a Tegiwa single exit and although it supposed to be fairly quiet its giving me headaches with the booming resonance in the cabin so id like to get a backbox made preferably 3" bore and twin exit but a lot quieter if anyone knows of anyone who can do this let me know below.

Cheers
Jafa

Can anyone recommend some custom exhaust fabricators as a lot of people seem to have them but dont say who made them.
I currently have a Tegiwa single exit and although it supposed to be fairly quiet its giving me headaches with the booming resonance in the cabin so id like to get a backbox made preferably 3" bore and twin exit but a lot quieter if anyone knows of anyone who can do this let me know below.

Cheers
Jafa

might be better if you listed you location, no point in my recommending someone in Glasgow if your in London for instance.

If you mean "Meercat" ? we have spoken on phone a while back and yes my reservation was the travel distance as I live in Leicester, sorry I should have put that in my first post as you said.
Nice bloke top craftsman and reasonable prices but such a long way away for my tired old bones , but im starting to think that for peace of mind and a system that im going to have to live with maybe its worth the trip.

you sure its the resonance of the exhaust that's giving you a headache? all your exhaust gaskets good on the manifold?

you sure its the resonance of the exhaust that's giving you a headache? all your exhaust gaskets good on the manifold?

I honestly couldn't say nothing stands out as blowing round the manifold area but im no expert. the only other thing that was done when the Tegiwa was fitted was the heat shields above the resonator and the back box were removed as they were loose.

Back