• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 remap options

Got an FN2 currently with HKS RSK and tegiwa 70mm catback. I'm thinking a remap is my next logical step. I don't wan't to go decat as it's my daily for long drives etc and don't want the MOT issue.

What are the remapping possibilities? I know about marlin from TPW engineering, but i'm not sure i'd make use of the flat foot shifting, auto blip or pops + bangs and that you can also get these on ecutek.
Is there anything else I could do with those 4 map options, or any other remaps I should consider. Would be open to doing it via off-the-shelf ECU or dyno'd.

Should I be concidering an intake mani for better gains too? I don't know which one's i should consider or what the usual price for an uprated one is.

The fn2 intake mani is pretty decent but the recommended ones are RRC or Skunk2. Speak to Matt at DMS Performance in Caldicot South Wales, done some great work on my Ep3.

Back