• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ecutek - oil pressure warning light

Hi guys

Is it normal for the oil pressure warning to flash up on a FN2 when it's been remapped?

I have never heard of this issue but one of my mates has just had his FN2 remapped and was told this is normal and nothing to worry about? I'm already booked in at the same place and would like to know before I drop the cash

Cheers
Steve

Mine did it a couple if times on Ecutek. First time it was lowish and needed half a litre. Second, it seemed on the top marker.

Thanks for the reply buddy. Have you heard of others having this issue, Is it a known issue with ecutek on these?

It hadn't crossed my mind until you've mentioned it but it would make sense why it was coming on. I thought about replacing the sensor when it happened, it was bugging why it had done it.

Where are you getting it done? I would definitely ask the mapper if they've heard of it and ask why it happens if so!

I'm booked in at tdi north in a few weeks, and my mate had his done there last week

He was told it was normal but I've never heard of this and just wanted to hear other people's experiences

Back