• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Auto-High Beam experiences

Just in the process of compiling things to bother the dealers about when they re-open ;)

I've noticed that my auto-high beam can be a little dithering; Sometimes flashing people a little way infront etc - The car seems to think it's in NFS Underground and is challenging everyone to races on my behalf :p

Just wondering if anyone else has similar? If so, no big deal / "not too deep" - But if you've had an update or tweak to improve I wouldn't want to miss out ;)

Yeah complete pain the Harris. When they do work great, but too many false dogging flashes so I just turn them off.

Out of interest what else is on your list?

Out of interest what else is on your list?

Dogging flashes sounds about right! :smt082

Nothing too major at the moment -
- I did have a couple of rattles which I've managed to do myself (Swapped the door speakers / center speaker / tweeters and added some vibrodamping material and lots of tesatape at contact points)
I've only got one transient rattle which occurs just over 4K RPM which sounds "Front and center" - May be the center speaker cover again. I'll probably sort this myself.

- Another one I've fixed; There was a small carpet fitting issue in the rear - Just popped the panel up and looped the carpet around the hook as it should be and all is now well.

Now, the only ones I've actually got for the dealer are some internal cracking on the front badge, and one of the wheel center caps. Similar to what some have experienced on the taillights, it's just internal cracking in the plastics - No impact damage, That's one honda can deal with!

That's all for now - I've got one of the later cars (2019 MY) so most of the initial niggles others have reported seem to be fine.

I want through a short tunnel the other day behind a porsche cayman... Yup auto high beam flashed him and off he went

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Back