• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

H's JDM Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6/VI - Scotia White

Hi all,

Not been on here for a while as I've been really busy with work etc.

Since I sold the EP3 last year, I got myself a fresh imported Evo 6 in Scotia White in November. 1 owner from Japan with 63k. There's not much that needs doing to it apart from repainting the calipers as they've seen better days.

May look into getting more power out of it, but would like to enjoy it as it is for now.

Last edited:
Lovely that. Must admit, I fancy an Evo or Impreza at some point. After owning my last 310bhp MR2 turbo, I miss boost! Enjoy, looks a gem.

Nice!
I have had a good few Evo's over the years and they have been the ultimate car as far as I'm concerned.
(Had a Red and also silver TME both running Autronic ECU's and RS Diffs worked on by MarkShead of MAD - A black 7 with 2.3 stroker with a GT35 turbo and Motec ECU running over 600/600lb - white 6RS - Grey MR340 with a few bits)

Can be and usually are money pits but are absolute fire if you can drive one properly!

Rare sight on roads now as most owners are OCD suffering polishers. Lol.

My last one was a 6RS running 500/500lb and it lasted 147miles before my brand new FP turbo shat itself. (I called it a day then )

I would do it all again tomorrow if I could afford it.

Enjoy and look after it and if i could offer any advice it would be to keep it bog standard mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks nice. Had a few myself. There aren't many around now that aren't either garage queens or rust buckets.

I do sometimes fancy getting another one but I think 3 cars is enough for me at the minute.

My advice. Don't put cheap coilovers on it and keep it relatively standard. A 3 port and a good remap is the sweet spot for fun and reliability in my opinion.

Back