• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Boost Blue

1.6Kg saved with the rear wing :D - Even comes with new boot struts it's so light :)

Feels and looks nice too, but I'm not complaining since the dealer put the carbon pack on (Was a demo car).

I would like the OE Bonnet scoop to go with, as the OE carbon is a rather specific weave, but £800 is totally ludicrous (Though I was expecting that price)

Wowsers that’s crazy money. But if you have it and are comfortable with it....no sorry it’s still crazy :D:p

For me it’s just about how it looks on the car. I’m not out to set lap records by shaving off a couple of kilos. I’d be better off losing a stone or 2 for that. I just want to set out to personalise it. I thought about the wrap options. But I just don’t do fake or knock off stuff. If I could afford it I’d also go for the wing and rear diffuser

It was definitely my Lucky day today guys.
I took my Crv in for a routine Service at my Dealership earlier today.
And to my complete surprise as to What was there when I turned in.
A Racing Blue Pearl Gt. I couldn’t believe my eyes. So I went in to have a few words because mine was delayed until January, but it turns out the one outside was the Demo car that was only delivered there today.
I didn’t even have to ask for a test drive. Before I knew it I was behind the wheel and was able to take it out for an hour all by myself. Oh My effing good God, what an experience that was. The way it moves and sounds, I’m having to pinch myself. I still can’t believe that I’m going to be owning one very soon indeed.
Because the best was yet to come. When I got back after my blast. I was then told that my Car could possibly be delivered on 19th November. Wooohoo. I’ve got a clean License for now. But I’ve a sneaky suspicion that is soon about to change

I must have missed it, they are calling boost blue racing blue pearl over here? Wonder why the change

A good day indeed though gtec

great news chap, see as mother always told us, ....the best things come to those who wait! :) a few less sleeps now

Finally the anticipation of waiting is almost over before I can hit the road.
My Racing Blue Pearl GT finally landed today off the transporter at my Dealership.
But it will be Saturday before I can take ownership of it.
As There’s a shedload of extras I’m having that they need to fit on it 1st.
Woohooo Only 4 more Sleeps and I’ll be properly in the R Club. Oh yeah Finaleeeeee

Nice! that went quick...well for us maybe!

And just in time for lock down to lift, so you can have a drive guilt free

Check the suspension blocks have been taken out on the pdi, think about ppf on the front especially with that colour, maybe ceramic coat the brand new wheels

Ha haa Quick.. you must be joking.
The trouble and Delays I’ve had getting this car are just too much to mention.
The last one was last week. It was released by the factory to the haulage company. And it was supposed to arrive last Thursday. But the haulage company decided not to tell my dealer that they weren’t going to deliver it that day. Turns out because the driver didn’t have a full load.
My Dealership then kicked up a stink. And they were told. Ok we’ll send it by itself on Monday. And that didn’t happen either. It eventually arrived yesterday.
Oh yes you can Rest assured The only thing that will be going Quick is Me down the road on Saturday. Hee hee.
I’ve tried to take your advice and get it PPF’d.
I called a company in Liverpool earlier. And I was Stunned with a £720 Quote. And that was just a partial wrap. I think will pass on that one. I don’t mind paying out for something you can actually see. But not for something that is practically invisible.
Anyways I’ve taken out an after care insurance when I done the deal. So any chips or scratches are fixed whenever required. So I’m afraid that is going to have to do. I’ve already spent out nearly 5k on extras so enough is enough. Maybe a window tint. I don’t know for sure yet.
Yeehaa only 3 more Sleeps to go

is that the smart repair from honda? If so, well worth it had them out a good few times no hassle. Only thing they wont fix is the gloss black trim anywhere on the car or the bumper, as they 'dont have the paint code' - very weird.

Yes it is The Honda Smart Repair that I’ve got.
It sounds to me like I have made a good decision for once.
Just hope that I don’t have to use it too often

I paid £1100 to have my FK2 ppf'ed and it would be the first thing i had done if i got a new car. How many times will you be washing the car and think "wish i had the ppf".

I know you’re right. It makes perfect sense,
I just might reconsider. I was told that they couldn’t do it until mid December anyway. so it’ll give me time to think about it. I’ll try and keep the pressure off the accelerator pedal in the meantime while I’m breaking her in.

I’m all for PPF particularly on this car, the front end and sides do get chipped, Honda paint is crap too however it does need replacing eventually and as you found very expensive.

That’s why champ white is a great colour. Yes i have a couple of chips down to the black on the bumpers, but looking at it you wouldn’t think it’s a 34k mile car, hides it very well.

Ok Guys... You’ve Sold it to me. I’m going to shop around for a few More Quotes.
The Standard Kit ie front bumper, partial wings and mirrors. Yesterday was £720.
I might go for the full front. Don’t know what that might be.
But Up to now nobody is answering the phones.
My budget is a Grand. Has anyone out there had theirs done. And how much did you pay ?

As said i got full front, wing mirrors,a-pillars,rear arches, outer sills and door sills for £1100 in Suntek self healing film 4 years ago and it still looks excellent.

Ha haa. I think I just might have enough Carbon for now thanks.
I’ve got the PPF sorted. Full front bumper, wings, Bonnet, Mirrors , A pillars and the front of the roof. With Xpel Ultimate Plus 10yr guarantee £1075.
I’m a bit gutted though. I’m picking up the car on Saturday morning from Honda Warrington. I’ve been planning my day for weeks. I was going to either take it up to the lakes or over to Whitby and back through The Yorkshire moors. But instead now through gritted teeth I’m taking it straight to the PPF workshop in Birkenhead before any damage gets done. The guy reckons I might with any luck get it back Monday night. Waaaah Waaah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back