• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Boost Blue

right decision, getting the right car is worth the wait, anything else and you'll be kicking yourself. also you can say it's a 2021 car and not a late 2020 :)

Yes you’re so right.
It’s just there were so many options and combinations between both models to choose from.
I’ve been so focused on getting this blue one all year long.
Going to bed every night thinking that it’s one more day closer.
But just as it’s got so close, and then being told that the production of the blue was delayed until January. I was so disappointed
I had 2nd thoughts, but I can honestly say not any more. I was also told yesterday when I visited my Dealership that even if I did want the Sport Line, it wouldn’t get to me any sooner. The other thing that deflated me yesterday is that there’s not many optional extras to choose from on the 2020. I’m going for the red interior lighting package. But I also wanted the tailgate spoiler. But that’s a no no. Apparently until later in the year. And if I still wanted it they could fit it then. Don’t know for sure how true that is

Yes you’re so right.
It’s just there were so many options and combinations between both models to choose from.
But just as it’s got so close, and then being told that the production of the blue was delayed until January. I was so disappointed
I had 2nd thoughts, but I can honestly say not any more. I was also told yesterday when I visited my Dealership that even if I did want the Sport Line, it wouldn’t get to me any sooner. The other thing that deflated me yesterday is that there’s not many optional extras to choose from on the 2020. I’m going for the red interior lighting package. But I also wanted the tailgate spoiler. But that’s a no no. Apparently until later in the year. And if I still wanted it they could fit it then. Don’t know for sure how true that is

i think the tailgate spoiler is the straw that breaks the camels back...no offence to those that have it!!

Yes you’re so right.

You won't regret it mate! I got lucky and my dealership managed to intercept a boost blue that was due to go to a dealership as a display car and got it to me instead! I was supposed to wait until early December for mine so well happy about that! I took delivery of it today and the pictures just don't do it justice, the colour is so much nicer in person and I absolutely love it!! :D

You won't regret it mate! I got lucky and my dealership managed to intercept a boost blue that was due to go to a dealership as a display car and got it to me instead! I was supposed to wait until early December for mine so well happy about that! I took delivery of it today and the pictures just don't do it justice, the colour is so much nicer in person and I absolutely love it!! :D

Nice one and welcome to the forum. what car have you come from? Please post some pics!!

(Gtec deep breaths, deeeeeep breaths)

Nice one and welcome to the forum. what car have you come from? Please post some pics!!

(Gtec deep breaths, deeeeeep breaths)

Thanks mate! I've come from a Focus RS MK2 and after doing a lot of research settled on the fk8 , must say both have comparable bhp, but the fk8 puts it down so much better , not that I've hammered it yet! Wsiting to get to that 1000 mile mark until I really put my foot down! :D

Will get some pics on here tomorrow ☺️

Thanks mate! I've come from a Focus RS MK2 and after doing a lot of research settled on the fk8 , must say both have comparable bhp, but the fk8 puts it down so much better , not that I've hammered it yet! Wsiting to get to that 1000 mile mark until I really put my foot down! :D

Will get some pics on here tomorrow ☺️

Ahhh, I have been spending too much browsing time lately looking at R.S. mk2’s.....I had the mk1 rs was all set for a mk2 but money was (and still is) very strong for them and then the fk8 came out. Doing less miles now I did wonder to scratch the itch but nah decided to mod mine. Just awesome presence, kinda why I like the fk8 over the mk3 Rs. Be interested in time to hear how you think they compare.was yours modded?

Ahhh, I have been spending too much browsing time lately looking at R.S. mk2’s.....I had the mk1 rs was all set for a mk2 but money was (and still is) very strong for them and then the fk8 came out. Doing less miles now I did wonder to scratch the itch but nah decided to mod mine. Just awesome presence, kinda why I like the fk8 over the mk3 Rs. Be interested in time to hear how you think they compare.was yours modded?

Mine was completely stock, but had some issues with the ECU over the last 6 months (known issue) and after spending like 1.5k sorting the issue out I decided it was time to get rid, lovely car but kinda lost my confidence with it! I was looking at the mk3 but I need an everyday car and the fk8 wins that by a country mile over the RS especially when it comes to the ride!

Here's some pics I took earlier of my new baby! :D

https://imgur.com/YjTAflp
https://imgur.com/a/MmGYTvK

Aaaaaaarghhh where’s the Valium. I might have bloody well known I’d have to wait. I always get pipped to the post. It’s like whenever I go to the supermarket, I always end up in the friggin slowest queue. I’m really made up for you though I hope you’re enjoying it, it looks stunning.
I’m sure mine will be well worth the wait, I’ve now gone and added quite a few more accessories to my list. Now going for the interior carbon package. Carbon mirror caps Red footwell and door lighting. Possibly just might also get the carbon hood scoop. But I think the £800+ price tag is a bit too extreme.

Oh yeah it looks really good.
But I’ve already decided earlier today and ordered with my dealer that I’m getting the Genuine Honda one.
I’m crazy I know. I’m toying with the idea of only paying £200+ ***
But the Honda one has red fibres in it that will also match the mirror caps. If I end up getting the black one you’ve showed me, I just know it will niggle at my brain that it looks odd. But thanks anyway

How much is the genuine Honda hood scoop? Can’t see it online....tell me it’s not really £800....:(

It’s £855. Go on the Honda webpage. Configure a car, click on exterior accessories. Then scroll down to the bottom of that page. And click “see all available exterior accessories”

No sorry. Configure any type r. Get to the end until the finance part appears. Then scroll down. Until it says explore all available accessories

Part# 08F06-TGH-100

image.jpg

Plenty available online from the USA for around $800 but by the time you've paid shipping & customs charges it'd probably be dearer than the UK :lol:

I really don’t get the carbon thing, you aren’t saving much if any weight so be better off getting a wrap. Then you really need to get it ppf’d as once it’s chipped which it will, it looks crack and the lacquer peels off.

Have to agree. Adding up the cost of all that carbon I’d sooner a set of forged wheels that aren’t going to disintegrate over the first pothole they inevitably encounter. And they actually do save weight

Back