• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Space Saver Wheel Size?

Hi,

I had a puncture on the front offside tyre going into work a few days ago which was a pain but when I tried to fit the spare space saver wheel it wouldn't fit! And yes I did remove the original wheel first :). Has anyone else had this issue? The only reason I can think of is that a previous owner has fitted bigger front brake discs. Any comments appreciated.

Cheers, Rob

You have to remove one of the rear wheels. Preferably the one on the same side as puncture and put the space saver on rear and the rear on front.

Does anyone know if Honda do a space saver for the fk2? I had one from Honda for the fn2 but only fit the rear. I don’t mind if it’s the same senario for the fk2. Any part numbers would be fantastic

Thanks for the tip 1pound I didn't think of that. I've never come across this issue before but I'll know next time! ;)

Back