• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Rear of the car doesnt feel tight around corners

Hope someone can help

Had the car for about 2 months and the recently i started to feel as though there is lack of grip/rigidity on the rear when i am going around the corners. I know its not the tires, Just wondering if it could be the bushes?

I am quite new to cars/CTR so any pointers would help.

Those are easy to check up on. However depending how low your car is, you might want to jack it up

Ta, my car is standard height. should straight forward then.

if i do need to replace the bushes and anti roll bar, Could i replace it with the JDM one and some poly bushes? Is that what the folks on here go for ?

Thanks again for the prompt reply :)

That's the one, decent upgrade, one of the first things I did to mine. The drop links will be awful, get some Meyle HD off Ebay, they are left or right specific. I got super pro bushes for the JDM bar.

That's the one, decent upgrade, one of the first things I did to mine. The drop links will be awful, get some Meyle HD off Ebay, they are left or right specific. I got super pro bushes for the JDM bar.
Exactly this. Can't go wrong

Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Mate, Will have a look on ebay for the Meyles. Correct me if i am wrong the, The Meyle HD stuff comes with all the bushes, is there a significant improvement in terms of OEM vs meyle vs Superpro

Having a look on ebay, i found some super pro bushes - is this the right one ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Civic-Ty...684542?hash=item3aac4ac57e:g:HSEAAOSwBF5eQGwg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back