• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Fake vent replacement.....?

So mostly everyone isn’t a fan of the fake vents, I’ve seen various ways that people have changed or modified them mainly in the US. I came across this picture which shows an interesting option I like the look of. Does anyone know who makes these? They don’t have the parking sensor so they are probably a no go?

32841-C39-07-BE-4377-9-FB2-3-A737164-F82-A.jpg

So mostly everyone isn’t a fan of the fake vents, I’ve seen various ways that people have changed or modified them mainly in the US. I came across this picture which shows an interesting option I like the look of. Does anyone know who makes these? They don’t have the parking sensor so they are probably a no go?

32841-C39-07-BE-4377-9-FB2-3-A737164-F82-A.jpg
Unhelpful comment as no I don't know who makes them but that looks like a japanese plate. In the US I don't think they had the GT model just the standard R. They made a big deal out of the 2020 model getting Honda sensing etc but most of us have had the all along in the UK

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back