• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Problems posting things on the forum ?

From the web or TapaTalk Geoff? Are you getting any error messages?

First time posting, and failing. Need help and advice on my cars condition EP3 and i can figure how to do....anything here. did find out that I can sell until I've reached x amount of posts.

Are you struggling posting from the web or TapaTalk? Are you getting any error messages or is it just you don't know where to post?

50 posts minimum before selling is correct.

Newby

It's where and I'm sorry for such a silly question. I've now decided not to sell but spend some money and clean up the old car.

Something wrong in the Private Lounge section for me. Clicking on the last page of threads takes me about 4-5 pages before the "last page", as if the others don't exist.

Also, can't even access some of the topics (only the most recent pages, not the oldest) as I get taken to a browser error screen that says the problem is likely to do with cookies? I've checked the Firefox settings and everything is allowed for this site.

Back