• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

The final Honda?

Well after a long hiatus away from the Type Rs. (2 x DC2s; 1 x DC5; 3 x EP3; 1 X S2000) I have finally taken the plunge and got myself a FN2. I had always discounted them, after test drives, especially when I was still in ownership of one of the above Hondas. I did note that the ones with LSD were much nicer to drive than then non LSDs.

So the last few years were spent with BMWs and Lexus, straight 6 and V8. But I always thought about the VTEC and the gear change.

After much deliberation, the decision was made - I picked up Pingu's Silver FN2. It was a great transaction, marred by the bank's gaffe on transferring of funds, which left both the buyer and seller in limbo for several hours. Very frustrating!

There's a few things I want to sort out:

1. Rear Honda Badge.
2. AC
3. Tyres
4. Oil and filter service.

Have booked in 2, 4 for next week.

My view is that I am going to try and keep this for a very long time! (I have been cycling through a different car every year, sometimes two and it's getting tiresome.)

Great chap to deal with Jim. Hope you enjoy owning it mate. Will be keeping an eye on the thread to see how you go with it :)

Glad it stayed with an enthusiast, will be following your progress, my son has a silver FN2, lovely cars.

Enjoy

Baz

Back