• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Honda service record

Just wondering peoples thoughts on keeping OEM full service record. Mine is due and has a full Honda service up to now, is it worth carrying this on or do most people look past this now.
When do you change the gearbox fluids, this was carried out at honda @ 46164 miles, car is now on 67230, would you recommend this being change at the same time.
Should I get the standard service for the stamp which is around £200, then get the pollen , plugs change somewhere else etc or could do them my selves, is it easy. I think main service is around 350-400 for every thing doing etc.
What do you guys think....

I've kept mine up on the FN2.
Have a service plan paying £16 a month over 2 years which gets 2 no1 services at a small discount.

I do the air & pollen filter myself.

The gearbox oil change is every 8 years, so presumably yours hit that at 46k

Whats number 1 service, spoke to honda today and they do 2 services, a 12 @ £190 or 12+, 12+ include pollen, brake fluid, air filter extra at £290 plus vat and what the 12 covers.
So the £16 a month pays for the 12.
Going to fit pollen, air filter my selve as you stated and have 12 service.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Where did you get your pollen filter from, was looking at replacing air filter with a k&n, Is it worth it...

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

The £16 pays for 2 years of the 12 service.

I get the Bosch pollen filter from ebay.

I have an HKS panel filter which is about £34 on ebay. Dry filter so no messing about with cleaning & oiling.
Not sure if it really makes a big difference but mine has been dyno'd at 215 HP with one in.

Before you fit your pollen filter make sure the cover is fitted.... the previous dipsheet owner of mine lost it.... :evil:

Back