• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Most cost effective VTEC Cut-in technique

Bearing in mind its probably the only thing I would change, whats the most cost effective way of lowering the VTEC cut-in RPM? Used Hondata from ebay or similar?

I don't need full mapping, just would like to be able to change the very basic parameters. The car is otherwise standard and will likely stay that way.

Bearing in mind its probably the only thing I would change, whats the most cost effective way of lowering the VTEC cut-in RPM? Used Hondata from ebay or similar?

I don't need full mapping, just would like to be able to change the very basic parameters. The car is otherwise standard and will likely stay that way.
Vtec is usually tuned to where the high cam makes more power than the low cam. So any guess work changes will most likely lose you power despite being in Vtec sooner.

A k100 with the cpl reflash is the cheapest way, though the map is horrible on it. Best option is a k100 and a remap for making any additional power.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Edit. If an FN2 then ecu tek remap is the cheaper option I think.

Back