• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Mugen rear spoiler

Hi guys I am a new owner of an FN2 Type R.

I am debating between getting the Tegiwa Rear Carbon add on spoiler or the Mugen one.

The genuine Mugen spoiler is crazy expensive, I have seen a few good looking copies but are they rubbish or are some actually almost as good as the original?

Any recommendations would be great.

Not sure which I like better the subtle Tegiwa add on or Mugen

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't offer any personal advice on this, other than, I bought a standard front splitter from someone via Ebay and he'd initially got the fibreglass copy of Mugen boy kit and said it didn't fit properly and ended up having to buy the full mugen one at great expense. If budgets an issue, get the Tegiwa one but probably not a good idea to buy cheap knock off fibreglass kit from Ebay.

If I was getting a front spoiler, I'd go for Mugen due to fact its got cooling for engine and brakes. And it fits properly. But I wouldn't get the rear spoiler because I don't really feel the rear needs any additional downforce and I quite like the rear being light to get more lift off OS. But I guess you're probably looking at this from an aesthetic point of view as well as an aerodynamic one. Beauty as they say is in the eye of the beholder....

Back