• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Radio/unit issues

Hi all,

Having issues with my audio in the car this morning where by there is a delay changing the song or turning the volume up and down. Almost like 2 minutes and then I couldn’t hear myself think because the audio wasn’t responding and it was stuck on loud.

Also had this yesterday but with the screen taking ages to turn on from start up and the call outs being delayed by a few minutes.

Has anyone had this, might take to Honda to see if it needs an update or something.

I know the unit isn’t fab on the fk2 but this painfully slow.

Chloe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I had a read last night and did a system reboot. Apparently it gets lots of caches so it’s recommended to do every 6 months. Seems quicker but ** test it today on the drive to work. I think if not you can remove the fuse and do a hard reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ashamed to say mine only gets used once a year :lol:
I've only had to do 1 reboot in 5yrs and that was due to my reversing lines disappearing

Back