• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Windscreen rubber issues

Has anyone had any issues with the rubbers around the windows? Across the top of my. Windscreen mine is started to get damaged and has a 'flap' in one place, albeit only a tiny section.
a94a3dc630ff61ead099cdb9b575a106.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Highly doubt it, think I'd have some swirl marks somewhere but it's immaculate.

I'm thinking stone chips but then maybe the pressure washer has taken its toll on one bit. Will try and see what Honda say about getting it done under warranty.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Yep mine look like that. I wondered if it was some of the chemicals I use to clean it, but I also do think it’s primarily thin crappy rubber just getting shot blasted with air and water constantly. Should be a warranty just never got around to it.

The black vinyly type material on the rear window frames is also coming “untucked”, will post a pic when it’s not raining

The black vinyly type material on the rear window frames is also coming “untucked”, will post a pic when it’s not raining

that happened to both sides on mine, took it to the dealers who tried to blame me for catching them with a shammy etc...
i pointed out the Type-R in there show room has slightly 'rounded' edges instead of the ones on mine going to a point then curling up. they replaced them in the end :lol:

Back