• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vibra Technics engine mounts EP3

Anyone installed the vibra technics engine mounts on there Ep3 or dc5? If so what’s your opinion/review on them? Are they worth the money? Cheers

Anyone installed the vibra technics engine mounts on there Ep3 or dc5? If so what’s your opinion/review on them? Are they worth the money? Cheers

Rikki we had the innovative mounts fitted to the track car and although all we done is move the car around put on trailer etc the vibration is not too bad. Will be able to tell you more after our track day on the 1st October though.

I had the Vibra-Technics Competition Engine mounts, and they were spot on. Very little vibration through the steering wheel and stopped the engine rocking.

Highly recommended by myself.

I had the Vibra-Technics Competition Engine mounts, and they were spot on. Very little vibration through the steering wheel and stopped the engine rocking.

Highly recommended by myself.

I’m definitely thinking going for the full set of vibra technics road mounts And a new Hardrace front mount as vibra technics don’t do a front mount? I’m going for the road compound, should be good for me as I use my ep3 at the weekend and a couple of track days a year. I recently had an lsd and 5.3 final drive fitted and within two months my original OEM mounts are starting to fail now.:(
Looking forward to getting these fitted in the near future.

Rikki we had the innovative mounts fitted to the track car and although all we done is move the car around put on trailer etc the vibration is not too bad. Will be able to tell you more after our track day on the 1st October though.

Hi Simon, look forward to hearing how the innovative mounts feel after the track day on the 1st of October. I’ve heard great reviews for the innovative mounts but think I’m going to go for vibra technics as reviews say vibration is kept to a minimum compared to other mounts? I’m looking forward to doing some track days next year :D

Back