• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

LSD ep3 question

Hello

I have a question about a lsd for a ep3 transmision. I bought another transmision for my Civic and i am thinking to fit a some lsd, before be mounted on the car. But i dont now What Should i go for. Tha car is used for Road use only. It has 240 hp now but planing to rotrex supercharched. So i thinking to presser a transmision Sonic car out the Power Down.

Any sugestions from You...

I’ve recently had a mfactory lsd with race pack fitted to my ep3. Totally transformed the car, very happy with it.

Ok Where to look and by a mfactory with racepack. For a lowest Price.
Need som shims to lsd when installing.

I’ve recently had a mfactory lsd with race pack fitted to my ep3. Totally transformed the car, very happy with it.

I had TGM fit a MFactory LSD about three years ago, running 240 with Kpro never looked back.

The difference is like night and day....

Hello ricki1985

Is it possible to reuse those bearings. This transmision har 60000 km on the clock.
That link you send me, from tegiwa, lsd, it Can be used on the Road too. And What about shims plates for lsd when mounted ind. And i thinking about synkromesh on all gear, change it to those with Carbon. Or Its not nessesery.

Hello ricki1985

Is it possible to reuse those bearings. This transmision har 60000 km on the clock.
That link you send me, from tegiwa, lsd, it Can be used on the Road too. And What about shims plates for lsd when mounted ind. And i thinking about synkromesh on all gear, change it to those with Carbon. Or Its not nessesery.

In regards to the shim, not sure on this? As I had mine fitted by a company, you would have to ask Tegiwa. You probably could reuse the bearings but for the sake of around £100 I would personally change these bearings at the same time, yes this lsd is for road and track use, it’s a helical lsd not plated. If you was purely doing track use I would go plated lsd but as you are just using on the road, helical lsd is ideal. In regards to synchros it’s worth changing any that are knackered at the time of having the gearbox out, when I had my lsd fitted I replaced the clutch and had a new Honda third to forth gear slider kit fitted.

Ricki1985

Do you know What kind of synkromesh with Carbon i need. It Will be great to order the samme place, lsd, bolts and synkromesh . An Oil for trans.

Ricki1985

Do you know What kind of synkromesh with Carbon i need. It Will be great to order the samme place, lsd, bolts and synkromesh . An Oil for trans.

Hello, I would ask tegiwa, they will provide everything you need all at the same time,

Mfactory have everything, lsd, bolts and syncros. But have a question. There is a 2 different syncros Carbon. 1 with a single cone og 2 with Dual. What is that meen and What kind of those the ep3 trans runs with.

Hello, not sure what the differences are to be honest. Once again I’m sure Tegiwa will point you in the right direction, cheers

I have ordered a mfactory lsd and bearings, and find out the trans i bought has changed 5-6 syncros to Carbon, but not 1-2 and 3-4. So i ordered those too in Carbon. Så i hope the trans Will work Very good.

Back