• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Self Levelling Headlight Rods/Arms

So today I was getting a gasket sorted on my exhaust and the fitter alerted me to these two broken rods, one either side of the rear axle. At the time had no idea what they were but have now found out they’re for the self levelling headlights.
Went to Honda only to find out that you gotta buy the whole unit at a cost of £355 per side. I told them where he could stick that and have done a bit of digging but not really found a solution.
I’ve seen universal ones on eBay which I’m not sure about yet but look decent enough and I’ve also found out that other Honda cars have the same arms but they can be bought separately and not have to buy a complete unit. However getting measurements and part numbers is gonna be a nightmare.
3rd option is getting second hand ones. The arms on mine are plastic but I’ve seen a 2017 fk2 that has metal ones. Honda upgrade part???

Has anybody managed to get this resolved without buying the whole unit???

Back