• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Premiere EP3 Exhaust part replacement - advice needed!

Hi all!,

I have a 2005/6 Civic Type R EP3 Premiere and have been told I need to replace the back box and centre section of the exhaust due to corrosion.

I'm going for aftermarket but due to type of parts the garage sources, they've suggested I may want to consider sourcing the parts myself, something to do with the differences between euro parts and JD I assume as I was told the euro parts are much noiser.

I'm a bit of a noob with this stuff however and I'm finding it hard to know exactly what I'm looking for and am worried I'll order the wrong thing.

If anyone's able to offer any advice, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Very much appreciate the offer but I'm not looking to mod the car in any way I'm afraid, just replace the standard parts.

Was just hoping to get some advice on buying non-euro parts as I'm a bit out of the loop with such things.

Back