• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 EP3 Upper Frame Brace Help

Hi I have a LHD ep3 SiR and was planning on installing the frame bracing from the JDM CTR.

The rear strut tower brace and front lower frame brace seem pretty straight forward but I am confused about this upper brace (part no. 74180-S5T-300ZZ):
B_48_.png

The euro type r has one too but it is split into 2 pieces (part no. 74180-S5T-G00ZZ & 74185-S5T-G00ZZ):
FRONT-SUB-FRAME-Honda-Cars-CIVIC-2002-TYPE-R-6-speed-manual-B__4800.jpg

I would assume that this mounts under the scuttle panel but it does not exist on the USDM/Canadian cars and I have found little info on it.

Does anyone know where this bar is mounted and if either the JDM or euro version fits on the non-type r

I ended up taking the scuttle panel off to take a look and I think I found out where it would mount to the car but I wish I could find a picture of it in place
P1040234.JPG

P1040233.JPG

Back