• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Bumper off, what’s worth doing?

Intercooler and piping are obvious ones, but on some slightly smaller notes;
Could easily access the horns whilst there and change for Supertones with a plug and play adapter. (Can send links if you'd like!)

Could also remove the number plate plinth - Something I'd consider doing, and either fit a flush plate holder or attach the plate directly. (Perhaps even magnet mounts if you're feeling wild?)

Not sure the intercooler is worth it, I don’t track it, increases lag? Worth doing the pipes anyways? Was going to fit a front tow hook.

Horns is a good one, number plate plinth removed thanks to a pigeon :lol:

TBH Only reason to replace IC is for a 400+ Tune or bling reasons - The larger IC's do look the part! I think lag depends on what you go for; Looking at what others report (Mostly Americans as usual!) some seem to give the same or slightly improved spool, whilst other intercoolers worsen things.

Silicone piping looks quite good; On a more practical note, the PRL set also includes a new throttle body coupler:- Some of the US users have reported cracking of the OE coupler, so perhaps a worthwhile preventative.

IMO, Avoid the hard piping like HKS - It looks great, but the engine vibrations should be isolated from the front of the car.

Supertones are here

And these are the plug and play adapters:- Get the 4 pack, as I bought 2 originally and one was defective - QA Fail! (Some other reviewers have mentioned it too) - The ones that were working have been fine for the previous 13k+ Miles, So you shouldn't have any trouble.

Back