• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 shifter bushes

Xev

Having never changed something like this before, is there any noticeable change with shifting when they are replaced ? if so are all the aftermarket bushes similar or do some stand out more than others ?
Any advice would be appreciated

+1 for Acuity. They seem the better design than others though I doubt there will be a noticeable difference between brands.
Not a bad job on the FN2. I’ve heard it’s more difficult on the FK8 but it’s on my list too

Thanks, Going to do this in January now, base bushes and selector cable bushes, waiting for appointment with TDI north at the moment so wanna get that out the way first.

Thanks, Going to do this in January now, base bushes and selector cable bushes, waiting for appointment with TDI north at the moment so wanna get that out the way first.

I was told (by TDI in fact) that the base bushes make it worse, I only did the selector bushes and that was fine.

Back