• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oil Pressure gauge

I'm gonna fit an oil pressure gauge any recommendations on what make to fit?

Does anyone make a combined oil pressure & oil temperature gauge?

Innovate do a combined oil temp and pressure which I have had for a year or 2. I've not had any issues with it and happy with how it performs. It has pressure in the centre as a numerical display with various settings and the temp is a configurable circles of leds which are able to be green Amber or red at the temperatures you set. You can also set the upper temp or lower pressure threshold so the entire gauge flashes to let you know something is wrong.

As for fitting, I used a T piece braided hose (think it was listed for subaru as Honda use a funny thread that's not the normal type, maybe bsp instead of npt, but not certain.) which mounts from the oil pressure switch opening as the oil pressure sensors don't like the vibrations from the engine, so remote mounting helps longevity.

Then the temp sensor I have mounted into the oil filter sandwich plate npt fitting.

Id certainly recommend it. I've mounted them in a 2 gauge A pillar pod which fits nicely and houses my aem failsafe gauge which also does 2 in one of boost and AFR. Between the 2 I have everything I need to see to hand.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Back