• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2019 Supra GTS

So I umm'd and ahhhh'd for a while, test drove the hell out of a few cars and felt that this was a suitable toy:

50549195646_509446209d_k.jpg

50549324262_1d8da54c3a_k.jpg

50548468093_6c4350909e_k.jpg

50549197521_ace9124821_k.jpg

50549197516_5b45f2af8b_k.jpg

50548468108_bc85a5a0de_k.jpg

I've got the Patrol V8 that will be getting some mods after Christmas, exhaust/bar/wheels so that will satisfy the urge for a V8 grumble.

The Supra will be getting modded ASAP, downpipe and tune to get it up around where the power should be. Then either a MST or AEM intake.

Will be saving the pennies to source a Boostlogic Titanium exhaust, landed from the states is looking about $6k

Wheels/lowering/carbon all to come.

Going to keep this one long term I think, just so much fun. The automatic was close to breaking it for me, but I am enjoying the paddles and also the frugality of comfort mode on the freeway, 8litres per 100km isn't bad. Might go someway to offsetting the Patrols 14 litres per 100km. :lol:

These are really starting to grow on me. There’s some good companies doing some really good development on these in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are really starting to grow on me. There’s some good companies doing some really good development on these in the UK

Theres a few good tuning options knocking around now.

Just ordered Boodmod3 and a de-cat downpipe for now. Stage 1 tune will put it at about 420 whp.

Theres a few good tuning options knocking around now.

Just ordered Boodmod3 and a de-cat downpipe for now. Stage 1 tune will put it at about 420 whp.

I’m seriously considering BM3 for my M2 but will wait until Spring for some less worse weather .

420whp for a stage 1!? Yum

Still waiting on delivery for downpipe and tune :(

However had a Movember work "cruise" to raise money.

My mates Mustang almost made me regret not getting one, till I had a run through the Perth hills and utterly destroyed him. :lol:

Slight turbo suction sound aroused me greatly..

Supra won "Best import" and scored me a $50 voucher for a fishing shop :lol:

Untitled by Fools_Errand, on Flickr

Contacted the companies I ordered parts from, going to collect tomorrow instead. Haha. Saves waiting around on shipping.

Also, quick vid of stock car, because pops and bangs...

[video=youtube_share;kXFdXDUNKT4]https://youtu.be/kXFdXDUNKT4[/video]

Soo, picked up the activation code and OBD-Enet cable, not changed out the downpipe yet. Job for tomorrow. Set up BM3 and tweaked a few settings, deactivated the “active sound” and tweaked the burbles etc then flashed the stock map.

Holy sh1tballs.

Decat going on tomorrow, fully expecting to get bollocked by the wife. ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Downpipe and tune complete.

I’m so fvcked. :eek:

The aggression is off the charts. Will do a video later.

Where before it was “pops and bangs” but otherwise sounded a bit choked, it’s like gun shots and the exhaust note just pleases me.

Can’t wait to get a full titanium exhaust, two companies offering them. Just need to save some pennies.

Haha, I love that moment of 'what have I done!' when you realise she will see/hear it and notice.

It sounded nice before, not the usual forced farts and pops everyone seems to love these days. Look forward to hearing the change! If the wind is right we might even hear it over here by the sound of it!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Have to forgive the filming, recruited one of my Twins :lol:

[video=youtube_share;YdFDQWjD0_Q]https://youtu.be/YdFDQWjD0_Q[/video]
[video=youtube_share;oz9tn6IM7WA]https://youtu.be/oz9tn6IM7WA[/video]

All the burbles can be changed, using bootmod3 just change the values this is on a 7 for aggression and mid point for duration.

Well that's as good as a licence to print money. Fill your boots.

Yes my darling it's always been like this. Enjoy, it's a lovely machine.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Back