• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Windscreen delaminating

I went out and washed the car this morning. I’ve noticed my windscreen is delaminating on both of the top corners so the black looks milky white.

Would this be covered under warranty as the car is less than two years old. I’m not feeling the love for autoglass replacing it:evil:

Cheers

Dave

Looks like the seal has gone, fingers crossed you can get under warranty, usually things like windscreens are not though.

I’ve looked through my service book and it states that chips, cracks and scratches arnt covered unless confirmed to be a manufacturing defect. I’ll phone the dealership tomorrow to get them to have a look at it when it’s in for the fuel pump recall

I’ve looked through my service book and it states that chips, cracks and scratches arnt covered unless confirmed to be a manufacturing defect. I’ll phone the dealership tomorrow to get them to have a look at it when it’s in for the fuel pump recall

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

I'm currently going through a warranty claim for the same thing, been waiting for a response for a couple of weeks but due to lockdown it may take a while to get back to me.

I will update you on the outcome of my case., Mine is top corners aswell

Baz

Well I didn’t get a no from the dealership today. They are going to take photos next week when it’s in for the fuel pump recall and send them off to Honda.

Just an update on the Windscreen. It was all covered under the 3 year warranty and was replaced yesterday. Picked the car up this morning. Really pleased with my local dealer and the Honda Warranty.

Back