• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

UK ep3 vs Jdm ep3

Hi all! I'm in a weird spot at the moment and I don't know what to do! I currently own a UK facelift ep3 and a pre face jdm ep3 has popped up around my area. What has me interested about this car is that it was less miles than mine (jdm- 97000,uk 155000). In the end after selling my car and everything to buy the new one there might be a €2500 difference in the end. I'm looking to get the recaros that are in the jdm civics for my car too but I could save all the money and hassle if the jdm ep3 was an overall better car. The car will be used for both track and summer road use. I know all the differences between the two but to make a long message short I'm wondering is it worth the extra money? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The JDM will command a significant premium over the ukdm when they reach US export age. I think that price gap will grow.

Back