• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

It feels really premium and high quality overall, sure there are a few cheaper plastics in places but there was on my top spec M4 too!

Just journalists needing something to pick at in my opinion, you can find them in pretty much all cars

Worst one I've been in for that was an F-Pace. £50k, and some of the interior bits like the lower door panels look and feel like they're made from recycled wheelie bins.

I contemplated an I pace, but was put off by the interior. I haven’t even seen inside an E or F pace apart from through the windows.

Celtic tuning, they’ve done other cars in the past and I was happy with them. They did my fk2 and it went really well!

They state these gains

BHP increase from 503 to 610 (107bhp increase)
Ft lb I crease from 443 - 574 (131ft lb increase)

They also open the exhaust valves fully in Dynamic mode rather than just race amongst a few other bits :)

Wow that some increases there. I've actually gone with the squadra tuning method of exhaust valve opening. So can have them open in all modes. Plugs into the obd and you use the trigger on the gear lever to operate it. So feels built in

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Wow that some increases there. I've actually gone with the squadra tuning method of exhaust valve opening. So can have them open in all modes. Plugs into the obd and you use the trigger on the gear lever to operate it. So feels built in

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

To be honest the exhaust won’t really benefit me really as I drive it in race mode

Haha.

All mapped now! Sadly couldn’t dyno it but certainly feels stronger!

Full exhaust notice when in dynamic mode now too :)

So had a chance to drive the car in the dry today, pretty big improvement in performance!

Apparently 610bhp 575ft lb, need to get it dyno’d at efi

I have just re-read this thread because a QF is at the top of my list for my next car. I have mulled over a lot of cars - AMG GT, BMW M5 Competition, Nissan GT-R, AMG E63s, Evora GT430, etc but when I weigh it all up, the QF seems for my needs to be the best allrounder. Easily the best looking too. Ordering a new MY21 in Montreal Green feels like the natural choice. The car that mostly makes me second guess this choice is an LCI M5C, mainly for the idiotic power and AWD plus the tech too.

Then I see you have mapped your car and got crazy power from it :) That must be a real handful to drive but intense fun? It is good to know that if I go for a QF and find it lacking (unlikely I admit) that a simple remap can take care of that.

610Hp / 575flbl is 460kw / 770 Nm. That is truly insane! I would love to hear more about how you find it to drive now.

Cheers

I have just re-read this thread because a QF is at the top of my list for my next car. I have mulled over a lot of cars - AMG GT, BMW M5 Competition, Nissan GT-R, AMG E63s, Evora GT430, etc but when I weigh it all up, the QF seems for my needs to be the best allrounder. Easily the best looking too. Ordering a new MY21 in Montreal Green feels like the natural choice. The car that mostly makes me second guess this choice is an LCI M5C, mainly for the idiotic power and AWD plus the tech too.

Then I see you have mapped your car and got crazy power from it :) That must be a real handful to drive but intense fun? It is good to know that if I go for a QF and find it lacking (unlikely I admit) that a simple remap can take care of that.

610Hp / 575flbl is 460kw / 770 Nm. That is truly insane! I would love to hear more about how you find it to drive now.

Cheers
I looked at the same cars, but ultimately decided driving enjoyment was the most important factor and although the temptation of the 4wd M5 was hard to ignore I realised it would be too easy to just use it in that mode most of the time.

To be honest it’s not as mad as it seems due to the superb torque vectoring diff, even when it’s spinning it makes great progress.

If you are local feel free to catch up and have a poke around.
Montreal green looks stunning in photos, I’d need to see it in person though I feel.
Also, opt for the exposed carbon roof as it has been discovered that they have dropped the carbon roof as standard equipment now (its aluminium unless optioned)

Good morning,
Thanks for your kind offer, we are in North Wales so unfortunately, it looks like we are about 2hrs apart. I agree on the M5, it would be ballistic but not really a driver's car. It is too large for our needs too.

There aren't a lot of real world pics of Montreal Green around but I am slightly cautious of the colour in dull conditions. But then, no other colour really excites me in the same way. The carbon roof will definitely be on the spec :) This clip is about the best real-world example of Montreal I have found, its a real chameleon of a colour:

Cheers

Yeh seen that video, does look stunning doesn’t it. Tbf the Misano blue has that same depth when clean that’s why I love it. Too many red ones about!
I’m in North Wales frequently (when not in lockdown) as we have a holiday home in conwy and a place we rent out that way too

We are close to Conwy so please let me know when you will be visiting. I like Misano but not too sure I want to live with it and agree, way too many red Quads around and I just can't get excited about the colour. It also limits your interior colour options too.

There is another tricolour metallic available, don't know what its called but it looks like piss yellow. Nice colour but not enough to sway us away from the green.

Cheers

So as Celtic have just released it I had the gearbox mapped for faster shifts and higher clamping force. It was good before but even better now
:)

I also test drove a g80 M3, great car in many respects but much more things that I didn’t like than I thought and ultimately I prefer the Alfa by big margin.

I might try a M5 comp to see if I like that but I can’t say I was impressed with the g80 sadly.

Back