• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Side Skirt Removal

Hello all,

I always search YouTube for things like this but there is not a video for side skirt removal!

So - there are two screws located at the front end of the skirt inside of the arch and there are two black 'pop rivets' underneath

Are there any other fixings to look out for?

When the fixings are removed how do I get the skirt off - do you pull it up - push it down or slide to one side?

Thank You

Hi,

From memory with the plastic rivets removed from underneath the Skirts then slide forward, Mine were full of a silty mud and were very heavy :eek:

The clips do get brittle and can break to worth getting new before you start.

Good luck

As Bazza said once the 2 clips underneath are removed and the 2 screws in the front arch are removed it should slide forward.

However, mine were stuck fast so I had to hit them with a hammer to get it moving

I was very careful though using a cloth to protect the plastic and a strip of wood so the hammer didn't make direct contact with the skirts.

I didn't break any clips but I got lucky with that.

Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk

Back