• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Back with an FK8

I used to use photobucket until they started charging for some of its use. Used to like how it showed the photo in the post and not just the link

The one I use will show your pics in your post too :D

Here you go...

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Club stickers came this morning wasn't to sure where to put them so ended up below the 3rd brake light which doesn't look too bad.

Also popped a k&n panel filter in today until I can decide on which kit I want :D
https://flic.kr/p/2kaWfpS

Nice, I have the Canadian standard “vtec turbo” in that position which is why I’ve not ordered the club sticker as no idea where else to put them

I recently got the injen evo which is extremely similar to the takeda and similar to the prl hvi. For me the injen is a bit quieter than I hoped, be keen to hear the hvi. Eventuri obviously great but over 5 times the price

Nice, I have the Canadian standard “vtec turbo” in that position which is why I’ve not ordered the club sticker as no idea where else to put them

I recently got the injen evo which is extremely similar to the takeda and similar to the prl hvi. For me the injen is a bit quieter than I hoped, be keen to hear the hvi. Eventuri obviously great but over 5 times the price

I was exactly the same i had no idea where else to put it.

I'm curious to what a lot of the sub £500 kits sound like and perform I'll have to do some research into them.

The eventuri is the dogs dangalies but like you say 5 times the price crazy money but nice bit of kit

I was exactly the same i had no idea where else to put it.

I'm curious to what a lot of the sub £500 kits sound like and perform I'll have to do some research into them.

The eventuri is the dogs dangalies but like you say 5 times the price crazy money but nice bit of kit
Based on the American review groups, the PRL is best - better even than the eventuri!

Lowest heat soak, consistent intake temperatures and no adverse impact on MAF readings.

Sounds very nice too.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Based on the American review groups, the PRL is best - better even than the eventuri!

Lowest heat soak, consistent intake temperatures and no adverse impact on MAF readings.

Sounds very nice too.

Now thats interesting, I'll definitely take a look into it think I'm going to have to spend a good few hours later looking into them and seeing whats on sale

They're going dirt cheap on torque gt at the mokent iirc - only about £330

Back