• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

wow, that's some discount...How did you manage that?!

I was browsing the net for one, seen this and thought that price can't be right, rang up, got the servicing pack and the mats thrown in for free so paid the deposit.

Didn't think it would be around for long at that price.

I was browsing the net for one, seen this and thought that price can't be right, rang up, got the servicing pack and the mats thrown in for free so paid the deposit.

Didn't think it would be around for long at that price.

Fair play. Don’t wanna sound negative, but for that discount they’ve not pranged it have they or anything and patched it up? Also just check the gear box make sure the dealer isn’t just trying to get shot of it. Not that a discount has any effect on warranty but just seems a crazy price!!

The car only had 100 miles on it from what I remember.

December is a good month to screw maximum discounts from dealers desperate to shift tin at the quietest time of the year and close to quarter end.

Fair play. Don’t wanna sound negative, but for that discount they’ve not pranged it have they or anything and patched it up? Also just check the gear box make sure the dealer isn’t just trying to get shot of it. Not that a discount has any effect on warranty but just seems a crazy price!!

It has got 8 mile on the clock, I got them to send me a photo of the clock. It is their demo but hasn't moved or been test driven since they took delivery.

Well then that is an absolute bargain, especially with 5 year service plan. Cheapest brand new I’ve seen is £33.9k! Look fwd to pics NYE

That has to be the best deal of 2020! Proper well done with that!

I'm now at 1200miles and have no regrets!

That has to be the best deal of 2020! Proper well done with that!

I'm now at 1200miles and have no regrets!

I'm coming from a Golf R and really looking forward to picking it up. I'm sure it'll bring a smile to my face daily!

I'm in the love the looks of the car camp, it's what a hot hatch should look like, oh and it should be a manual.

I love everything about it! Makes me feel like a 5 year old.

Was in Mexico the other day playing wingman to a 911 and hit a deeeep puddle, would have been certain death in my last car (3mps) but the FK8 barely wobbled.... truley amazing car!

The looks are great but all them corners are a b to clean.

Only bad/annoying thing is the attention you get from motorcycles and other fast cars.... they'll get you in trouble if you're not careful.

Thought I would pop in and see if Honda Sunderland had any in, they've got a 19 plate rallye red in. Spend 10 minutes lookin around it with a big daft grin on my face, it cemented in my mind what a great decision I have made :D

Had a chat with one of the salesmen who I know and when I told him the deal I had he called "bullshit". Showed him the emails from Honda York and he couldn't get his head around the deal I got, roll on New Years Eve!

Back