• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 NYE FK8 treat!

Yeah you will hopefully forgive my negativity when you first said as it’s a crazy deal!

I remember I was the same when they first got the test drive cars in before any customers cars. I had seen so much on the internet thought I knew it but when you see it in person for the first time it’s one of them “photos don’t do it justice” moments. Chiswick’s was a black one and I was just pouring over the details while the sales man tried to find the keys. Even better in white

Yeah you will hopefully forgive my negativity when you first said as it’s a crazy deal!

I remember I was the same when they first got the test drive cars in before any customers cars. I had seen so much on the internet thought I knew it but when you see it in person for the first time it’s one of them “photos don’t do it justice” moments. Chiswick’s was a black one and I was just pouring over the details while the sales man tried to find the keys. Even better in white

I didn't take it as negativity mate, I took it as that you were warning me of possible issues as to why they were offering such a big discount. I still can't believe I've got a 70 plate with 8 mile on the clock for 31k! And not to forget the servicing pack thrown in for nowt.

I was out in the Golf R this morning when I was passing the Honda dealership so thought I'd pop in, I was just slightly wondering if I'd done the right thing, as soon as I looked around the Type R I knew I had.

Excellent, the only shame at the moment is the weather is very wet and cold, not the ideal conditions to enjoy the car. But I've found it to be very pleasant to drive when you just want to drive normally, very comfortable, decent interior and a wonderful gear change even just shifting while pottering around is a delight. Well definitely a happy new year ;)

Aye, it's not great! Car is off the detailers on Monday for 2 days so it should come back to me looking even better.

Back