• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Here we go again

Hello hello,

I've recently taken delivery of my Facelift JDM Ep3, Previously i've owned a Nighthawk Premier EP3 and a Moonrock S2000.

civic front.jpgcivic back.jpg

i'm looking forward to some car shows next year as this year has been a bit of a wash out.

Unfortunately that’s how it was when I picked it up but I’ve just bought a new civic badge so I’ll be putting that back on asap

Yeah it’s got the fujitsubo legalis R, I’m thinking of getting the solid fabs manifold to go with it

very nice. I have a pre-facelift JDM and really enjoy it.

First Legalise-R I have seen in the wild. looks good, how does it sound?

Nice, I really like it it’s a good balance between deep throaty noise that sounds great in Vtec and quiet enough for daily driving without droning

Nice, I really like it it’s a good balance between deep throaty noise that sounds great in Vtec and quiet enough for daily driving without droning

good stuff!

you got any other plans for it?

I am toying with putting eibachs and new shocks on mine, but I love the way it drives at the moment, I really don't want to compromise the ride! (although it could improve it further!)

i've got a few ideas at the moment: Gruppe M, Megane Brembo conversion, Solid Fabs Manifold to name a few. But obviously all cost a bit so not sure which i'll do first. One of my mates has a Pre-JDM as well he recommended adjusting the camber rather than lowering it to begin with :smt023

3f4e0083ccc7a1ddbda7ba2e347df830.jpg

Only a small update but got around to fitting the new civic badge today so the Union Jack doesn’t look so lonely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back