• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just to say Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I recently purchased a 2007 FN2 as a project. I was attracted mainly by the fact it has only covered 72,000 miles with one very elderly owner who has passed. Not modified in any way. Early history with Honda for the 3 year warranty then I understand the owner maintained the car himself upto 2015 when it was serviced by a garage as his health was failing. It was then laid up at the end of 2015 until its owners passing this year.

The only 2 straight panel however are the roof and bonnet. Though that is not much help as it suffers with the usual corrosion issue just behind the windscreen. So I will be respraying the whole car, and having the windscreen out and then renewed so I can sort the problem permanently.

I have serviced the car replacing the transmission fluid, brake fluid and spark plugs as well as flushing out the cooling system and fresh coolant. It was obvious the car has been well cared for. It drives like a new car

Other than applying a significantly better paint job than the factory,(not hard!!). I want to keep the car as original as possible.

When I get stuck in next year will get some pictures up as I go along.

Back