• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Racing Blue FK8 Type-R GT

Hi guys

Finally picked up my FK8 yesterday. Weather was terrible on the drive back home so not had too many chances to try it out, but that's only a matter of time now :)

uPx9aI9h.jpg

b1AyLlZh.jpg

uJbGvG4h.jpg

Now, time to put the sticker on and to install the LEDs :)

Attachments

• IMG_4833.JPG
    IMG_4833.JPG
    396.4 KB · Views: 24
Best Colour (Boost Blue?)

Bristol Honda had 1 in stock after the guy who ordered it, turned up and rejected it as he did not like the colour in person.... LUNATIC!

Needless to say, it did not last long in their dealership.

Absolutely Gawwwwjjuusssss

Very Jelly

Enjoy!

Cheers guys. Certainly, the colour is very special but may be too flashy for someone that wants to keep it low-key. I love it, for once in my life I have a car that draws attention and I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)

I love that colour and spent weeks trying to decide.... I settled with the polished metal metallic in the end. I've found that gets enough attention for me... but there's still a large part of me that wishes I had got the blue.... it's sooo pretty!! Well done!

I love that colour and spent weeks trying to decide.... I settled with the polished metal metallic in the end. I've found that gets enough attention for me... but there's still a large part of me that wishes I had got the blue.... it's sooo pretty!! Well done!
Exactly like myself! Blue was drawing me in but for the money I couldn't ignore the polished metal metallic. Over £3k cheaper!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You mean £300, right? I paid £850 extra for the blue paint, while the polished metal is £550.

Sadly we're now Tier 4, and a week ago my wife had tested positive for Covid so I can't even go for a drive until the 8th :(

You mean £300, right? I paid £850 extra for the blue paint, while the polished metal is £550.

Sadly we're now Tier 4, and a week ago my wife had tested positive for Covid so I can't even go for a drive until the 8th :(
I bought mine second hand, what i meant was I was looking at a blue one but was £3500 more than what I paid for my pmm so decided to get that instead. And my wife preferred the grey.

Hope you get out in the car soon!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back