• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best mugen replica front grill

Nobody never got a mugen after market grill fitted at any time, Original is around 450 mark. I have looked on cox motor spares and found a stealth grill which appeals, but its basically the same grill I have already with a black badge, could I find the badge or a silver/black badge...no. That would be great to try and replicate with OEM badge. It just seems a little excessive purchase just so I can have black badge when I only need the badge, little frustrating.

Was looking at purchasing the mugen grill which is expensive and just out of reach for the moment and was hoping to find a replica mugen for half the price hence the first post. Then I looked on cox spares and I liked the stealth grill also, so until I save enough money to purchase the mugen grill I was going to replicate the stealth Grill. The grill I have at the moment is the same as the stealth grill bar the black badge. So instead of spending the £176 for the full Stealth grill I was looking at just changing the Honda badge to a black or black back ground and silver H till I save up enough for the mugen. But I cant find any badges that replicate that type of grill any where and was hoping somebody did. Wilmo put forward the gel overlays, which im not too keen on but will order one to see what they are like..hope that clears it up a little.

I put those on 2 years ago and they are still as new.
They just cover the existing emblem leaving a small edge of the silver border.

If you do go for them it's a one hit job - get it right on first contact or you can't get them back off.

Generally replica stuff is a pain in the arse to fit and often doesn't come painted, so by the time you've managed to fit it and paint it it's more than likely not going to be far from the real price.

As Wilmo said geldomes are the way to go, recently put them on mine and you really cant tell they are not a full badge, the guy Wilmo linked has excellent quality and fit. I can not say about grill as I am happy with original,

Back