• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

I know it sounds like a crazy thought, maybe even sacrilege, ban worthy even, but has anyone made a CTR look a bit more subtle?

Some colours look a bit less in your face than others, but has anyone put on a smaller wing, or maybe lost some of the signature red accents?
Not saying it's something I would want to do but just interested...
:smt021:smt100

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had one I'd lose the silly red line on the wheels and probably in the bumpers too.

You can buy the excact model you are describing. I think its beiing marketed as the sport line.

Loads better in my opinion both to drive and visualy

Last edited by a moderator:
that's okay if you can afford a new one.

we don't all have jobs with loads of overtime to afford new BMs every couple of years

You can buy the excact model you are describing. I think its beiing marketed as the sport line.

So you can! Shame there doesn't appear to be any for sale 2nd hand. I wonder if they sold any?! Looks good!

So you can! Shame there doesn't appear to be any for sale 2nd hand. I wonder if they sold any?! Looks good!

I am not sure how many have actually sold, I have not seen one in the flesh. I expect there are very little (if any) available to buy used... maybe some dealer demo's will appear, but there appears to be a pandemic in the way :D

I know it sounds like a crazy thought, maybe even sacrilege, ban worthy even, but has anyone made a CTR look a bit more subtle?

Some colours look a bit less in your face than others, but has anyone put on a smaller wing, or maybe lost some of the signature red accents?
Not saying it's something I would want to do but just interested...
:smt021:smt100

Your new here so we will let that slide :lol:

no, a few people have removed the pin striping, have a look at the facebook page, fk8 owners, normally pics on there

One mush in the USA removed the spoiler, got abuse ha

Sportline not aware of any deliveries. The one chap on here we convinced him to get a Boost Blue GT..!

Wow you have driven one, hadn’t even heard of one in the dealers, what was the difference in ride you are saying?

bSldR5S.jpg

Chunky

Hmmm... Thought I would really like it but now I'm not so sure. Maybe when fully prepped it will look better. Does the q car thing though and a lot less likely to get nicked I guess?

Hmmm... Thought I would really like it but now I'm not so sure. Maybe when fully prepped it will look better. Does the q car thing though and a lot less likely to get nicked I guess?

If it’s being nicked for parts, no real difference

I like it, but needs the 20s

If it’s being nicked for parts, no real difference

I like it, but needs the 20s

Less likely to get noticed in the first place I meant :creep:
Take the r badges off it and you wouldn't look twice.
For me it's the big wing, red accents and 20s that make the car stand out so much.
Think it's a car maybe you need to see in the metal, even better against a standard R

I'd consider the Sportsline, but Honda UK don't seem to list it in the Boost/Pearl blue colour unless anyone knows otherwise?

Back