• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hit us with them.

TBH I reckon the forum could now do with being rather careful about what subforums it adds, too many and it'll make it hard to browse.

Mersey_TypeR said:
TBH I reckon the forum could now do with being rather careful about what subforums it adds, too many and it'll make it hard to browse.

What about merging 1/4 mile and track into one thus leaving a slot for insurance?

(thanks dotty)

I'm sure this is probly in hand but what bout a proper domain name for the site. If you have one in mind I can get them cheap thru my mates reseller account ;)

I think i might be tempted to put eletrical and ICE togeather and perhaps make the 1/4m and track thing one forum too.

FreakOnALeash said:
I'm sure this is probly in hand but what bout a proper domain name for the site. If you have one in mind I can get them cheap thru my mates reseller account ;)

Pm chris mate :wink:

colinjy said:
aganoy aunt section ?

so we dont get the my BF/GF has left me stuff in general chat ?

Well if the subject your talking about has nothing to do with cars then it's general, right?

So even those kind of threads should be okay in the General Chat :)

IMO if course.

Can we have an extra bit in the profile so we can put what car we have and have it shown under our avatar in our posts?? Please. 8)

Guys & Gals, can you please make seperate posts as it's quite difficult to keep on top of everything.

Thanks.

the problem i find is there can be too many sections and then becomes quite hard to browse.I prefer much simpler forums myself...IMO :wink:

Back