• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Car in profile

Neily03

Professional Hippy
Can we have an extra bit in the profile so we can put what car we have and have it shown under our avatar in our posts?? Please.

No, sorry. There are no options to add this to the profile.

I could set up each user individually so you car shows below your name (ie Site Owner on mine) but once the site moves and we start getting more members this would become virtually a full time job for me and smeg.

The signiture box will have to make do for now I'm afraid.

What about what we were on about on the other forum, where you have a link to your car profile :D

Carl

N77_CEJ said:
What about what we were on about on the other forum, where you have a link to your car profile :D

Carl

This is going to be looked in to when we move and we get our feet under the table.

N77_CEJ said:

Carl

I begged the bloke who runs the DC5 forum for that.... He wasn't for giving in. It's not someting you can just download either. :(

I am well aware of the hacks site. Lots of goodies on there.

Once were settled then big modifications like that will hopefully take place.

Back