• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oil questions and recommendations here

I'm not sure of the quality TBH, I'm only familiar with the ones I sell.

It's probably petroleum based though.

Cheers
Simon

Guy/Simon, just received your e-mail...will be in touch. 8)

Once I have 'negotiated' my first service cost with Honda. :wink:

SOates82 said:
Just a quick one can you get hold of race fuels? Ill be needing another 45gal of the stuff soon!

We dont supply racing fuel I am afraid.

Im not sure where you can get it either. :?

Cheers

Guy.

Will be going up to halfords this weekend is there anyway i can buy a fully syph oil that is any good? if so is it 5-40w?

kingbuttmunch said:
Will be going up to halfords this weekend is there anyway i can buy a fully syph oil that is any good? if so is it 5-40w?

Dont buy Halfords own, this is not a true synthetic.

As my memory servies me the only true synthetic oils you can get in there are the Mobil 1 0w-40 or the Castrol RS/Edge 0w-40 and both are suitable for your car.

Cheers

Guy.

API SL/CF
ACEA A3/B3/B4
VW 502.00/505.00
MB 229.3
BMW LONG LIFE-98
GM-LL-B-025

Those are the specs on front of tub what they mean is another matter please help DELPHI PRESTIGE PLUS 5W-40 5L cheers oilman

Looks ok to me, possibly a PAO synthetic or at least a pretty good hydrocracked one.

Cheers

Guy.

Guy, what brand should I buy that's readily available from Halfruads, autoquip etc?

Alternatively, what would you put in the CTR from your site, under £40 delivered? ( For a decent amount)

Cheers.

Silkolene PRO S 5W-40 or Motul 300V Power 5W-40.

Neither are less than £40, however Opie Oils regularly have offers on and that's when to buy. :D

Thanks Guy!

Silkolene PRO S 5W-40 Ester Synthetic Oil For High Performance Engine..

How much would 5litres of the above be then, and how would I go about ordering?

£36.69 plus Del?

Thanks again.

Back