• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Greenlight Insurance

I just renewed my insurance with Neil at Greenlight- well, hes on holiday at the mo, but it was his collegue Tony.

My stats are:

26yrs old
9yrs NCD
Protected
Park on drive
No points, accidents or convictions
Mods: Icebox, Magnex twin slash exhaust system, eibach lowering springs, 17" Oz Superleggeras.

Added on the wife for free for a premuim of:

£627.27 with £250 XS

8)

Nice one mate, Neil couldnt beat Adrian Flux for me but i'll try him again as still got a month to decide.
Cheers
AC :lol:

Thats a very good quote!!

I paying around £1100 with Greenlight. Adrian Flux wanted over £1300!

I found Adrian flux abit crap compared to greenlight, good thing is with Greenlight is they replace like for like! Ive mod my car alot, just need cams to top it all off!

Awesam said:

I found Adrian flux abit crap compared to greenlight, good thing is with Greenlight is they replace like for like! Ive mod my car alot, just need cams to top it all off!

Christ!!!
£450 AFlux
£500+ Greenlight

AC :?

Same for me Andy

Adrian Flux £660
Greenlight £750

With all mods declared. Directline wanted over £1200 with mods £700 without. :roll:

LOL

where abouts do u fookers live!! It must be in the country!!

Im 29yrs old
6 yrs NCB
1 Claim Fault, 1 non fault claim
All mods disclosed.

Its wither that i live near to the City centre or my name!! lol

Awesam said:
LOL

where abouts do u fookers live!! It must be in the country!!

Im 29yrs old
6 yrs NCB
1 Claim Fault, 1 non fault claim
All mods disclosed.

Its wither that i live near to the City centre or my name!! lol

Lincoln mate, suppose 14 years NCB must help aswell
Cheers
AC 8)

Adrian Flux actually quoted cheaper- £590, but it was a £350 XS.

I was happy with the service provided so decided to stick with it as i heard AF can be a bit funny with claims and mods ie like for like replacements.

For the sake of £40, i went with Greenlight for the cheaper XS

:p

I am with Greenlight also and pay £769 with mods declared.

When thinking about pricing, ok Greenlight may be a little bit more at the time but then when you want to add more mods on ;)

Carl

If greenlight (Neil) can offer this forum the discount as before we will give him a sticky thread. :wink:

dotty said:
If greenlight (Neil) can offer this forum the discount as before we will give him a sticky thread. :wink:

I will more than likely be taking out a policy as I don't think my German Insurance covers me for more than 30 days out of the counrty.

Transfering the NCB will be a nightmare though :?

Just got insured with greenlight. Admiral wanted £976, Greenlight quoted £699.

Male
29 yrs
6yrs NCB
SP30
Parked on Drive
GF on policy (brings the price down apparently)

andycole said:
Awesam said:

Christ!!!
£450 AFlux
£500+ Greenlight

AC :?

Just got my Noel Dazey quote through ( as recommended from the other forum)

£355 with £250xs

Didnt beleive her so went through it all again and its all right!!

Greenlight got my insurance down by about £500.
Was paying just over a £1000 with direct line, then when i said i was doing some mods they wanted about £1200 for the year, went to greenlight and they quoted me just over £700 pounds.
Well happy

kevlcfc said:
Greenlight got my insurance down by about £500.
Was paying just over a £1000 with direct line, then when i said i was doing some mods they wanted about £1200 for the year, went to greenlight and they quoted me just over £700 pounds.
Well happy

I will give them a ring and see how good they are for me when mines due in Dec.
Plus a few others in the list.

GaryMan said:
I just renewed my insurance with Neil at Greenlight- well, hes on holiday at the mo, but it was his collegue Tony.

My stats are:

26yrs old
9yrs NCD
Protected

How do you get 9 years NCD at the age of 26yo?

Shackbleep said:
GaryMan said:

My stats are:

26yrs old
9yrs NCD
Protected

Insure a car at age 17, wether you can drive or not. If you cant drive you are building no claims without the risk of an accident. I bought and insured my 1st car at 17 but was 21 when i passed my test. 4 years no claims bonus allowed me to have a nice car without £££££££££££££'s of insurance.

Cheers

andycole said:
Shackbleep said:
GaryMan said:

My stats are:

26yrs old
9yrs NCD
Protected

Insure a car at age 17, wether you can drive or not. If you cant drive you are building no claims without the risk of an accident. I bought and insured my 1st car at 17 but was 21 when i passed my test. 4 years no claims bonus allowed me to have a nice car without £££££££££££££'s of insurance.

Cheers

What andy said :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a crappy 1.ol Micra when i was 17 after i passed my test

Back