• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K-Pro. Mapping/Comparisons/Problems.

Haha will do. I've now installed Kmanager and it asks for a USB driver so is this the time to plug in or do i need to anything first? I downloaded updates but when i go out to my shed i won't have internet so before i go should i do anything else? Thanks

You'll need the USB driver installing before you go out. It's what the software uses to speak to the Kpro.

I might be wrong about this but isn't the Kpro a replacement for the stock ECU? You'll have to recreate the issue for it to store the code as currently it'll be on the stock ECU.

Also to get the car to run you'll need to upload a stock or equivalent DC5 map on the Kpro. It's one of those things that if you don't know what you are doing, you're best leaving alone to be honest.

I'm not sure but the kpro and mods were fitted by Paul at tdi north and he mapped it. I don't have the stock ECU all i have is the software and the guy i got the car from said i just needed to install it and plug my laptop into the usb cable which is in the glove compartment.
I realise its not something to play with without having any idea what to do but i wanted to plug it in to get the error code, i think the kpro contains this information?
Tonight is the first night i've had a look at it. To be honest the car is running perfectly 99% of the time but one the occasion when the light comes on i get a bit worried.
Cheers

Ah, I've got you. I thought you had a Kpro and had just gone and stuck it in this afternoon sort of thing. Leave the map as it is then!

Yeah, no worries, fill your boots. The Kpro will have stored the code.

P0134 a/f sensor 1 no activity is the code. Idle is around 900rpm but meant to be 750. Any ideas which sensor is causing this and how i should try and fix it?
Also a quick one about the display, when the guy showed me it he was able to get a live heads-up display in the form of a tachometer and various little clock like things. when i had the display up it was in green writing in little boxes and it didn't look nearly as cool lol, how do i change the layout to look more like a rev counter? Thanks again and sorry for the very stupid questions!

On Flashpro manager which I have, you can right click the displays and change the format of them. I'd imagine it would be similar on Kpro manager.

The code looks to be the secondary O2 sensor.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1025363

Personally I'd get a replacement rather than disabling it like the first reply suggests.

TDi should be able to sort you out for one or Google Integrastella who is usually good for getting bits for DC5s.

Thanks a lot for all your help mate - much appreciated.
Ok i'll get myself a replacement this week and sort it at the weekend.

Has anyone got a base map for aem, decat and spoon n1 car back, would like to try a base map against what's already on the car as I've changed exhaust, cheers

Anyone got a map for the following mods?

AEM intake
M2 spoon rep exhaust system
4-2-1 decatted.

2003 EP3 Civic

Anyone have old version of kmanager installation ? like 4.1 and down.

I try to use 4.2.6 but I cant upload the calibration and the car wont start, i know that hondata recommending to use the latest version, but the fact is that its do not work.

thanks.

Back