• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K-Pro. Mapping/Comparisons/Problems.

Rev limit is whatever the tuner sets it to, but any higher than 8800 and you're asking for trouble. Same goes for part and full throttle VTEC.

Aye, they've started making their own kits. Very good options, custom pipe work, serious gains to be had! ;)

hi all, sorry if this isnt related to this topic im not sure what it would go under, ive been watching a few datalogs from my kpro and noticed that my air fuel ratio doesnt change, at all during the datalogs ive done, it seams to be stuck on 14.70:1 is this a failing sensor or is it in the map to constantly have that mix?

If you datalog the AF, do you get any change at all?

On the graph I mean.

Don't forget to press record.... ;)

If you are doing this anyway, and still no change, then yes, it's a failed primary sensor, although 14.7:1 is perfect stoichometric ratio.... I doubt your MAP is THAT good!

To add, there will be a target AF... and a measured AF

Target is what the ECU/MAP wants it to be, and measured is what the actual reading is after the ECU has done it's adjusting....

i did a recording last night and made a graph that only has target airfuel and actual airfuel, AF 14.70:1 AFCMD is at 14.70:1 then drops down alternates to lower numbers then returns back to 14.70:1, so it must be the sensor, im just abit confused as their is not any error codes at all and ive been staring at them for the last week because the secondary sensor failed and i replaced that just yesterday, i could send someone a datalog if anyone wanted to have a look and see if they could spot the any other faults

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance you can screenshot it? I don't have kmanager anymore.

If the AFCMD reads 14.70, then that it what the ECU WANTS the AF ratio to be. Commanded AF.

I need to know what the AF reading is as the revs rise, fall and under load.

this a s.s of a datalog i just done before goin to shop i could only really get full throttle in 2nd as the shop isnt far away
417224_10151274651140316_620485315_22419090_894735933_n.jpg

Back